Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jingle Bells

It just occurred to me last night, that it was about this time last year that I started to sing Jingle Bells to Miss Four at bedtime.  It's her lullaby now and I sing it every night.  Sometimes she joins in and sometimes she just listens or sometimes I'll do one verse and she'll do the other.  Occasionally she'll just do the "hey's" and the "hahaha's".  It's pretty funny singing Jingle Bells mid year.  I have tried to introduce other songs, but she just won't be in it.  I was really hoping that they would do Jingle Bells at the Kindy concert, because Miss Four could easily do a solo!

I am so tired right now... I went for a 45 minute walk this morning and then I did all my house work.  We are talking sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the toilets, cleaning the bathrooms, re-arranging the toys in the playroom and re-organising the toys in Miss Fours bedroom. I will tidy up the study clutter which has accumulated recently... tomorrow.

This morning I was outside watering my baby vinca's and baby sunflowers when my groom came out and asked if I was doing my injection or if he was.  Obviously it was him, so he went in and prepared Mr C.  Then came out to the garden again.  I lifted up my top so he could jab me in the the right hand side belly and then he went inside and left for work.  I am pretty happy that it is currently just that easy to have Mr C.  It stung as per normal, but it was bearable.  A friend mentioned trying anesthetic cream to numb the sting, but I don't think it would work, because the sting in under the skin.  But like I said it's bearable anyway - maybe just a grimace here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them...