Monday, December 27, 2010

Mr C

It has been 2 days since my last post.... haha well it is the season to be religious!!

So Mr C, who started out as Big C, but who isn't so big anymore, has thrown me a mixed bag these last few days.  Christmas day in my left hip was barely a sting... I waited for it, but it was a non event.  Boxing day there was the normal sting, followed by redness, followed by a knot under the skin on my left thigh - new.  And today I gave myself the injection to the outside of my right thigh and I came up in a big welt - the biggest one I've had.... discouraging, especially because it is still there.  It might be from the trauma of pulling the needle out.  My husband is right that part is hard.  I might have to call the nurse for some tips - or continue to be injected by somebody else... trial and error - trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them...